Pleasant Holidays has announced the launch of a new online Hotel Recommendation Tool for travel advisors. Designed to facilitate comparisons of multiple vacation package and hotel options, the tool allows advisors to email their clients up to six recommendations based on their clients’ specific requests.
How it works:
- Travel advisors log into PleasantAgent.com and begin the search for air and hotel packages or stand-alone hotels.
- After selecting the destination, departure city and travel dates, the site displays hotels, all-inclusive resorts, room type and pricing. The “More Room Options” button allows advisors to select from multiple room categories available at the hotel.
- Advisors check the “Add to List” box for the specific room type desired to create a Recommendation List. Each list holds up to six selections total of hotels and/or room types.
- Email functionality integrated within the online Hotel Recommendation Tool allows travel advisors to quickly and easily email the Recommendation List directly to their clients.
- Clients receive a list of vacation options that includes hotels and descriptions, room types, pricing, hotel images, airline flight numbers, travel dates and other information to facilitate the decision-making process. All-Inclusive (AI) resorts can be combined and listed with European Plan (EP) hotels.
- Travel advisors can customize the email with their name, agency, contact information and a personal message to help close the sale and improve conversion.
Pleasant Holidays’ online Hotel Recommendation Tool is currently offered for single-destination itineraries in the United States and internationally, and may be expanded to multiple-destination bookings in the future.
Pleasant Holidays is a member of the American Society of Travel Advisors (ASTA) and an active member of the United States Tour Operator Association (USTOA) and participates in the $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program.
For more information, visit www.pleasantholidays.com.